PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CURRENCY IN SWEDEN IS SWEDISH KRONA (SEK), NOT EUROS!
- There is an airport in Linköping, at least KLM, NextJet and airBaltic fly here.
- Another local airport is in Norrköping (about 30km from Linköping), served by several companies.
The smaller Stockholm airport, Skavsta,
is only 100km from Linköping, conveniently reachable by a direct
bus. Many budget companies, such as RyanAir and
WizzAir, fly there.
The bus ticket to Linköping Resecentrum costs SEK150 and should be bought from a machine at the airport before boarding the bus. The bus ride takes about 90min. See Flygbussarna for the timetable.
- The main Stockholm airport, Arlanda, is about 250km from Linköping, reachable by train or bus and train (about 3 hours).
Geting to the University and Valla Folkhögskola in Linköping:
- There is no public transportation from the airport. We will try to pick up people at some of the arrivals, so look for the conference sign. If there is no one there, take a taxi.
- From Linköping Resecentrum take a bus (Östgötatrafiken, SEK20) to the university and to Valla Folkhögskola. Take the bus no. 12, during the day it leaves every 30 min (at xx.03 and xx.33). You will have to buy a ticket in advance at Pressbyrån at the railway station (Resecentrum), which is open Mo-Fr 5.50-22.00, Sa 7.00-21.00 and Su 8.00-22.00. The bus ride takes about 15min. When you pass a large roundabout and directly after that a smaller one, press the bell button - the bus will stop at the University bus stop almost in front of the B-house where the conference will take place. From the bus stop you go left (compared to the bus direction) through an alley for about 300m passing the B-house on your right towards a red farm building. Valla folkhögskola (a large yellow building and several smaller red buildings where you will be staying) is now on your right.
- See also Travel and local information for maps and more information.
- The conference will take place at Linköping University, Building B (B-huset), just opposite the yellow building of Valla folkhögskola, where most participants will be staying. All the main talks will take place in the lecture hall Nobel - take the entrance 23 of B-huset, go up the stairs, continue straight and turn second right. Registration will take place in the foyer just in front of the "Nobel" lecture hall. Parallel sessions will take place in "Nobel" and "Glashuset".