- Alan Agresti - Department of Statistics, University of Florida (USA). Title: Some Perspectives about Generalized Linear Modeling.
- S. Ejaz Ahmed - Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Brock University (Canada). Title: Big data, big bias, small surprise!
- Dennis Cook - School of Statistics, University of Minnesota (USA). Title: Envelopes: Methods for efficient estimation in multivariate statistics.
- Sat Gupta - Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics, University of North Carolina at Greensboro (USA). Title: Ratio and regression estimation of finite population mean using optional randomized response models.
- Lynn LaMotte - LSU Health Sciences Center School of Public Health, New Orleans (USA). Title: Factor-effect formulations such that ANOVA effects can be tested with deleted-terms sums of squares.
- Emmanuel Lesaffre - Leuven Biostatistics and Statistical Bioinformatics Centre (Belgium). Title: Joint modeling of a multilevel factor analytic model and a multilevel covariance regression model.
- Yonghui Liu - Dept. of Applied Mathematics, Shanghai Finance University (China). Title: Influence diagnostics in a vector autoregressive model.
- Thomas Mathew - Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (USA). Title: Small Sample Asymptotics: Two Applications.
- Jamal Najim - LIGM, Université de Marne La Vallée (France). Title: Spiked Models in Large Random Matrices and two statistical applications.
- Muni S. Srivastava - Department of Statistical Sciences, university of Toronto (Canada). Titel: Test for the mean in a Growth Curve model for high dimensions.
- Yongge Tian - China Economics and Management Academy (CEMA), Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing (China). Title: Formulas, equalities and inequalities for covariance matrices of estimations under a general linear model.
- Julia Volaufova - LSU Health Sciences Center School of Public Health, New Orleans (USA). Title: Generalized R^2 in Linear Mixed Models.
Ericsson Session - Young Scientists Awards
- Maryna Prus - Otto-von-Guericke University, Germany
Title: Linear Aspects in Random Coefficient Regression Models: Optimal Designs for different criteria.
- Jolanta Pielaszkiewicz - Linköping university, Sweden
Title: Free Probability approach to Random Matrices -- Statement of alternative Free Moment - Cumulant relation formula
- Fatma Sevinç Kurnaz - Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
Title: A Robust Liu Regression Estimator
- Alena Bachratá - Slovakia
Title: Experimental Designs under Resource Constraints: Algorithmic Construction
Senast uppdaterad: 2014-08-25